fredag 11 maj 2012

One busy business woman


I know I'm not the most frequent blogger at the moment, and I would like to show you why..

You see, I have been blessed with having the most exciting, challenging and creative job I could think of! 
I have for the past six months worked as a manager of this beautiful conference and event facility, called Nolhaga Castle. Every day brings a new challenge, I meet old, new and exciting guests, I serve the most delicious food and pastries, made by our very talented chefs and bakers. I manage the staff and work with absolutely amazing colleagues. I get to work with my hands, creating among other things flower arrangements for weddings and banquets, I get to sell, plan and manage both restaurant bookings and conferences. I get to work in the most beautiful work place ever, and one day looks nothing like the other. There is never a dull moment at my work!

No wonder why I'm working so much!






2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
bоth educatiѵe and intеrestіng, anԁ lеt me tell you,
уou havе hit thе nail on the heaԁ.
The problem is an iѕѕuе that tоο few men
and women are ѕpeaking intelligеntlу abоut.
I am vеry haρpy I stumbleԁ across thіѕ in my hunt for somethіng гelatіng to this.


My weblog Rhinoplasty surgery

Anonym sa...

Excеllent ѕite you havе herе.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Here is my web page - Rhinoplasty Surgery